Time for food testing!

Well first of all...I am almost back to 100%! Despite feeling better during my last post, I went downhill that evening and wasn't going at full strength yesterday. I kept with my regimen however, and am definitely feeling much better now. I managed to get to class today which made me very happy. I really hate missing class :).

So today, as my face is 98% clear (praise Jesus!), I'm starting the first of my food tests. Since I haven't been eating anything I shouldn't, it's a great time to figure out what foods aggravate my acne and which effect my overall wellbeing negatively. There's been a lot of research stating that dairy products contribute to cystic acne, which has been the bane of my existence for more than half my life. So cheese is the first thing on my list. I started out very small today, and ate the rest of the day normally. I added about 2 oz of monterey jack to my yummy vegetarian chili (my sis's recipe :) ). If I have even the slightest allergy to dairy or at least to cheese, my face will show it by tomorrow morning. So we'll see!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Raisins, Running, and Renewal - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template